The Oblate Missionaries of Mary Immaculate
The Oblate Missionaries of Mary Immaculate are women of faith, lay women, consecrated to God by vows, committed to living the Gospel at the heart of the world.
As members of a Secular Institute, we live and work in the same conditions as our contemporaries and we share their common concerns.
We are present in North and South America, Europe, Asia and the Indian Ocean.
Why should I commit myself?
- To answer the call of the Lord to consecrated life by remaining in my usual living and working environment.
- To have the spiritual support of a group recognized by the Church as a Secular Institute;
- To live a consecrated life according to the evangelical counsels and to be a responsible Christian presence in the world, from within, in order to shape it, perfect it and sanctify it;
- To live a Christian lay spirituality with these 5 specific attitudes of life: presence of God, abstention from destructive criticism, abstention from complaint, being of service and peacemaker.
- Like Christ, to manifest the unconditional love of God the Father to everyone by revealing the signs of his presence at the heart of daily life.